Thursday 15 May 2014

Tasty morsels




Although I was only a 'B' grade maths student at school (mainly due to algebra and geometry) I think had we studies statistics more I would have definitely got an 'A'. I think statistics are very interesting actually (8 out of ten property investors say they find this too). Particularly when those stats have an impact on the numbers in your bank account. Which is always the bottom line.

So, I was pleased today when into my inbox dropped a plump survey carried out by Mortgages for Business (savvy lot they are). This one, focusing on the behaviours and intentions of the property investor. Not the tenant (as per my previous post).

I liked the report because as well as words, it included pie. And as I read it at a time when I was feeling particularly peckish,  the idea of consuming pie while learning something appealed quite strongly to me. Also I like the fact that they refer to Vanilla quite a lot, which is one of my favourite flavours. I suspect the person writing this report was either a) on their lunch break when they wrote it or b) about to go on their lunch break and visualising the menu: 'steak and kidney pie and ice cream for pudding'.

Follow the link above and see if you can find any more foodie words embedded in the report. It will only make you hungry for more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment